On behalf of the European Association of Communications Directors (EACD), we are delighted to invite you to our Regional Debate in Warsaw, Poland taking place on Friday, November 22nd 2013, from 9:30am to 12:15pm at Deloitte.
The topic of our discussion will be "When will the era of paper media come to an end or traditional media versus digital!"
We will talk among others about:
- How will the significance of the "mainstream" media change for communications directors; are they still an effective tool?
- Do the traditional media still have anything to offer, considering their tabloidization?
- When can we expect the end of traditional media?
- How do we teach our internal clients to come to terms with social media?
- What should be done to guarantee QUALITY of your content?
- Paweł Rabiej, CEO, Think Tank
He specializes in leadership, communication and innovation. He graduated from the Polish Philology faculty at the Warsaw University. Among others, he supervised the introduction of the Harvard Business Review Poland magazine to the Polish market, managed Business Press (a publishing house), was the publisher of Businessman Magazine, created the on-board magazine for LOT Polish Airlines called „Kaleidoscope“. He was also an editor in Gazeta Bankowa and a journalist in the radio channel „Trójka“. Between 2000 and 2002, Paweł headed the consortium which was in charge of actions promoting Poland‘s accession into the European Union (commissioned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). He is a member of the Association of Professional Speakers in Poland and the Polish Roundtable Club.
We are delighted to welcome our speakers:
- Konrad Sadurski, Gazeta Wyborcza
- Robert Moren, PLL LOT
- Natalia Hatalska
The event will be held at Deloitte, Deloitte House, Jana Pawła II 19, Warsaw, 14th floor. Attendance will, as usual, be free of charge, compliments of the EACD. If you have any further questions or wish to receive any additional information, please email to email@example.com.