We invite you to join our EACD event in partnership with ReputationInc AS discussing and unveiling the latest findings of the EACD research into reputation risk.
Agenda will cover:
Fresh research results presented by Dennis Larsen (ReputationInc) from the extensive reputation risk study covering topics such as:
• How are communicators assessing, preparing for and addressing reputation risk in today’s environment?
• How should it be addressed at c-suite and board room level?
• Avenues for improvement based on best practice learnings.
Followed by a panel discussion including:
• Torund Bryhn (Gassnova and EACD Regional Coordinator)
• Cathrine Torp (Research Council of Norway)
• Svein Inge Leirgulen (Tekna - The Norwegian Society of Graduate Technical and Scientific Professionals)
This meeting is free of charge for members compliments of EACD the working language will be held in English. The fee for non-members is 32euro.
(Become a member now https://www.eacd-online.eu/membership/join-eacd and get the rest of the year and events including this one free - you won't be invoiced until 2019).
Please register below as places are limited and EACD members will be prioritised.
We look forward to a lively discussion with you! If you have any further questions do not hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com