Communications Team of the Year
For each application, information about the organisation is requested. Submissions will be exclusively from in-house communication teams.
2. General information about the project or campaign
Each submitted entry should contain the following information:
- Summary of the project at a maximum length of 400 characters (including spaces) – Please note: This summary will be published when being shortlisted.
- Time frame of the project
- Budget (not a mandatory field, information will not be published)
- Number of employees who worked on the project
3. Project description
A short description of max. 2.000 characters (including spaces) must be provided including the following:
- initial situation leading to the project or campaign
- objectives of the project
- the target group
- strategic considerations and concept
- details of the implementation
- evaluation of the results
4. Additional material and links
Material illustrating the project such as planning documents, press releases, photos, power point presentations (please no more than 10 slides), videos and online material (websites, screenshots, links, social media accounts).
Young Communicator of the Year
If you are currently working on an exciting communications project and would like to take part, we welcome your submission for the Young Communicators Award.
Who can submit a project?
- Young Inhouse PR and communication professionals aged 35 and under
- The submitter must have taken the main responsibility for the implementation of the project
- The project has to be completed at the time of submission
What are the requirements?
The winning project shows how current trends and cutting-edge practice in the field of PR, communications and/or media can be implemented creatively and innovatively, in order to deliver clear messages, facts and solutions. The project should reflect new perspectives on current communications topics and/or be based on state-of-the art methods and processes in the field of communications.
What do I have to submit?
- A summary of the project (2000 characters max.)
- PDF presentation of 10 slides (max.) of the project
- Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of recommendation by a superior
- Proof of age
- All documents are to be submitted in English
What is the prize?
The winner will be honoured with the prestigious Young Communicators Award during the European Communication Summit in Brussels. The winning project will be featured in the Communication Director Magazine, to which the winner will also receive a free annual subscription. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the European Communication Summit free of charge and will receive reimbursement for travel expenses.