Young Communicator of the Year
If you are under 35, currently working on an exciting communications project and would like to take part, we welcome your submission for the Young Communicators Award.
Who can submit a project?
- Young inhouse PR and communication professionals aged 35 and under
- The submitter must have taken the main responsibility for the implementation of the project
- The project has to be completed at the time of submission
What are the requirements?
The winning project shows how current trends and cutting-edge practice in the field of PR, communications and/or media can be implemented creatively and innovatively, in order to deliver clear messages, facts and solutions. The project should reflect new perspectives on current communications topics and/or be based on state-of-the art methods and processes in the field of communications.
What do I have to submit?
- A summary of the project (2000 characters max.)
- PDF presentation of 10 slides (max.) of the project
- Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of recommendation by a superior
- Proof of age
- All documents are to be submitted in English
What is the prize?
The winner will be honoured with the prestigious Young Communicators Award during the European Communication Summit in Berlin. The winning project will be featured in the Communication Director Magazine, for which the winner will also receive a free annual subscription. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the European Communication Summit free of charge and will receive reimbursement for travel expenses.
How can I submit my project?
We will be opening the submission portal from mid March onwards. We advise you to check our website for updates and to register your interest now please contact Rachel Proctor, EACD Programme and Communications Manager: email@example.com