On 15 March, the EACD Ukraine Regional Group hosted an event at Ciklum on "The current role of a social component in organisations – a must or nice to have?".
We were delighted to welcome the following speakers:
- Anna Honcharyk, Communication consultant, former international outreach coordinator at UCMC
- Klaudia Shevelyuk, COO at Vasil Kisil and Partners, Co-founder at NGO Responsible Future
- Liliya Zagrebelnaya, PR director at Nova Poshta
- Maryna Saprykina, Managing partner at CSR Center
- Maryna Grytsenko, Head of CSR at “1+1 Media”
Viktoria Mykhno, Regional Coordinator for Kiev, shares her review.
"I am a true believer in co-creation and cooperation. Feeling so thankful for yesterday's opportunity to share our experiences and talk about CR in business. All the speakers agreed that it is definitely a must have and moreover in strong demand from stakeholders. It is about people, sense, linkage to core business and true values, as explained by Maryna Saprykina. We need to learn to identify our stakeholders, prioritize them & communicate properly. CR is about having significant influence. I was super inspired to hear about quality legal education from Klaudia Shevelyuk, business school for small and medium business from Liliya Zagrebelnaya, news museum & protection of copyrights from Maryna Grytsenko. Special place was dedicated to CEO activism and its rising trends globally, marked by Anna Honcharyk. Big thanks to Ciklum & Alexandra Govorukha for hospitality. Feeling blessed to have such experienced & ready to share their knowledge colleagues as well as engaged audience."