Dr. Martha Theodorou holds two Doctoral Degrees, both with honours. Her first doctoral dissertation treats the topic of national interests and the means for their promotion, while her second doctoral dissertation treats the topic of European Union's Communication Policy. She also holds two Master’s Degrees.
She is Head of the International and Public Relations of the ESC of Greece and has participated in many international meetings within the European Union and in other countries, including the USA, Russia, China, Brazil, and many others.
She teaches at the undergraduate and graduate levels at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, the Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, and the National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government in the fields of Communication and International Relations.
Dr. Martha Theodorou holds the position of:
• Chargée de Mission on Communication of the International Association of Economic and Social Councils and Similar Institutions (AICESIS).
• Ambassador and Regional Coordinator of the European Association of Communication Directors (EACD).
• Head of the Communication Working Group of the “CES Link” Project, a project shared among the European Economic and Social Commitee and the participating national Economic and Social Councils, and she also hasserved as:
• National Chair and a Council Member of the International Public Relations Association (IPRA).
• Vice-President of the Hellenic Public Relations Association.
She has published several articles on Communication and International Relations. She has attended more than seventy relevant seminars and programmes in Greece and abroad.
She was Protocol Assistant and Honored Guest Liason in the Olympic Games and in Special Olympics in Athens. She has hosted her own programme in the Greek State TV Network.