Young Communicator of the Year
If you are under 35, currently working on an exciting communications project and would like to take part, we welcome your submission for the European Communication Award. This year we are honouring winners with the title Young Communicator of the Year.
Who can submit a project?
- Young inhouse PR and communication professionals aged 35 and under
- The submitter must have taken the main responsibility for the implementation of the project
- The project has to be completed at the time of submission
What are the requirements?
The winning project shows how current trends and cutting-edge practice in the field of PR, communications and/or media can be implemented creatively and innovatively, in order to deliver clear messages, facts and solutions. The project should reflect new perspectives on current communications topics and/or be based on state-of-the art methods and processes in the field of communications.
What do I have to submit?
- Application form filled in our submission portal: https://eca.eacd-online.eu, including:
- A summary of the project (2000 characters max.)
- PDF presentation of 10 slides (max.) of the project
- Additional materials and links such as letters of recommendation by a superior, videos, press releases, photos and presentations
- All documents are to be submitted in English
What is the prize?
The winner will be honoured with the prestigious European Communication Award and the title of Young Communicator of the Year. The winning project will be featured in the Communication Director Magazine, for which the winner will also receive a free annual subscription. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the European Communication Summit free of charge and will receive reimbursement for travel expenses.
How can I submit my project?
We will be opening the submission portal from mid March 2019 onwards. We advise you to check our website for updates and to register your interest now please contact Anna Glowczynska, EACD Event and Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org