EU Media Relations Report
Brussels Journalists Survey & what the findings reveal for Communicators (by Dober Partners).
If you are a journalist or a communicator based in Brussels this report is for you. It is based on qualitative and quantitative research carried out in late 2015 and 2016 together with desk study, personal experience and reflections. At the heart of this report are the results of a survey of 80 Brussels journalists accredited with the European Commission.
Our in-depth 44 page report covers the following important topics:
- The Brussels Journalists Survey and what it means for Communicators
- About the Brussels press corps
- Challenges facing Brussels journalists
- Spokespersons and Public Relations
- Journalists’ favourite sources of news and information
- Media Relations under Juncker’s Commission
- Press Releases: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Journalists working with Online and Social Media
By making the results public, we hope to promote best practices that can help reduce the flow of irrelevant information that journalists are just going to ignore, and increase the success rate for real news that we believe is really important to communicators.
To download a free digital copy of the report, please go here: www.doberpartners.com/eu-media-relations-report.php